September 19, 2007

Just received my yellow fever vaccination and certification sheet. Guess the Peace Corps doesn't give volunteers in paraguay this particular vaccine because they don't consider yellow fever a risk within the country. However, if I want to travel into any of the more northern south american countries I'll need to have it to get back into paraguay. The PC doctor told me that I should get the shot in-country because it'd be cheaper, but he wasn't sure where I could get it from. Needless to say, I decided to get it here.

I also have a address for people to mail me things!

Lindsey Foucht, PCT
Cuerpo de Paz
162 Chaco Boreal
c/Mcal. Lopez
AsunciĆ³n, 1580, Paraguay
South America

This address will be good for as long as I'm a trainee, and is also posted above the map of paraguay at the bottom of this page.

No comments: