October 3, 2007

mbaechapa! Okay so weçre learning guarani at a pretty fast pace. the language itself is pretty easy with only one way of conjugating verbs and no irregular tenses. its actually relly nice to learn. the only thing that is REALLy hard is making the nasal sounds that are ubiquitous to the language. Its like youre holdiong yuour tongue at the top of your mouth and speaking through your nose...yep, haha. But since when we get to our sites were going to be speaking only guiarani mostly its pretty important to learn. My family is still good, but the language barrier with me speaking little spanish is hard. I havnt been able to log onto my hotmail account because its not functioning on the computers here so this blog is the best way to get me info. Im really craving brocolii. we eat alot of meat at our house. Well gotta go! Will update more later.

No comments: