December 12, 2008

ok. ok. Things are moving along over here in Paraguay, and I dont mean the cows that have worn a trail in front of my house trying to eat my plants through the fence. What I mean is that Im going on vacation! Essentially leaving paraguay untill the begining of january for a much needed mental break from the rigors of bike riding and hydration rituals. Ill be going to uruguay and staying in a little beach town (the ocean!!) for a week, then to Buenos Aires for another week through christmas, and then off to the next exciting segment of my trip in northern argentina. As i pass the days flying kites and eating cheap, delicious food, the moment may arrive when I find myself sitting at an internet café. At that point, i will update this page so as to not forget later what had been going on around me. Till then! Chau!

No comments: